[libvirt-users] Query regarding Xen_ComputerSystem

CB, Anantha Padmanabhan cbananth at hp.com
Tue Sep 21 08:29:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Libvirt provides classes such as Xen_ComputerSystem, Xen_Processor etc., in order to build applications using libvirt-api which can interact with the Xen Hypervisor.

I would like to know what are the corresponding classes for the KVM hypervisor, so that I can use libvirt-cim to communicate with the hypervisor. Would it be Kvm_ComputerSystem or Qemu_Computersystem?

Any help in this regard would be of great help.

Thanking you.

Regards
Ananth