Re: [libvirt-users] Query regarding Xen_ComputerSystem

Its KVM_ComputerSystem

Sharad Mishra
Open Virtualization
Linux Technology Center
IBM

Inactive hide details for "CB, Anantha Padmanabhan" ---09/21/2010 07:22:32 AM---Hi,"CB, Anantha Padmanabhan" ---09/21/2010 07:22:32 AM---Hi,

          "CB, Anantha Padmanabhan" <cbananth hp com>
          Sent by: libvirt-users-bounces redhat com

          09/21/10 01:29 AM

"libvirt-users redhat com" <libvirt-users redhat com>

cc

"cbananth gmail com" <cbananth gmail com>

Subject

[libvirt-users] Query regarding Xen_ComputerSystem

Hi,

Libvirt provides classes such as Xen_ComputerSystem, Xen_Processor etc., in order to build applications using libvirt-api which can interact with the Xen Hypervisor.

I would like to know what are the corresponding classes for the KVM hypervisor, so that I can use libvirt-cim to communicate with the hypervisor. Would it be Kvm_ComputerSystem or Qemu_Computersystem?

Any help in this regard would be of great help.

Thanking you.

Regards
Ananth