[libvirt-users] LIBVIRT migration

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:34:20 UTC 2011

Hello
I''m developing a system using libvirt and I need to use "migrate" to move
guest to different hosts.
I'm testing using a cluster connected by ssh, and I'm connect ok trought
them, using virsh and virt-manager.

But if I try to migrate doing:

*virsh # migrate --live scompi1 qemu+ssh://rionegro/system*

I got:
*error: monitor socket did not show up.: Connection refused*

I've try using the virt-manager, but troughs:

*Unable to migrate guest:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/**virtManager/migrate.py", line 453, in
_async_migrate
    vm.migrate(dstconn, migrate_uri, rate, live, secure)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/**virtManager/domain.py", line 230, in
migrate
    self._backend.migrate(**destconn.vmm, flags, newname, interface, rate)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-**packages/libvirt.py", line 429, in migrate
     if ret is None:raise libvirtError('**virDomainMigrate() failed',
dom=self)
libvirtError: monitor socket did not show up.: Connection refused*

Someone can help me? Thank you very much.
Marcela.