[libvirt-users] Can not convert LVM over two vmdk files

Marc Boorshtein mboorshtein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:36:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate from VMWare to KVM.  I've got a redhat 5
(actually oracle unbreakable 5) vmware image that has two scsi vmdk
files with logical volumes spanning both drives.  Wether I convert
them to raw files or load them as vmdk files, when I start them linux
boots but fails while trying to initate the LVM.  They are both
mounted as scsi drives and in the correct order.  The host is Fedora
15 Alpha.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'd love to ditch
VMWare!

Thanks
Marc