[libvirt-users] virt-image issue

Hi

Does anybody work with the virt-image utility.
- I do not see where/how  one specifies the pre-defned image  or the CD
iso image to produce the image from
- what is the .xml file requested for ? I guess  it is  the output xml
file

I just used the command with an existing .xml file (thought the utility
will modify it according to the specified flags)
but got the error message :
"ERROR    Cannot parse 'vmTest3.xml': Root element is not 'image"

Any idea what is missing  ?

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi il ibm com