[libvirt-users] Virtual switches support (Openvswitch, VDE, ...)

Jérémie Tarot silopolis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:04:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

2011/6/15 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>

> On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 09:50:45AM +0200, Jérémie Tarot wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > IIR/UC there have been a couple of discussions lately about possible
> > evolution of libvirt's network management features to eventually support
> > more kinds of virtual networking technologies like Openvswitch, VDE,...
> >
> > Could a kind and informed soul keep us on touch with progress in the
> field ?
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance
>
>  Well here is the opportunity to give feedback, Laine just sent version 3
> of his proposal (on the libvir-list the developper one)
>  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-June/msg00471.html
> please have a look and tell us if you think it would be fine

Thank you very much for the heads up. Will read it carefully and try to give
valuable feedback...
Hoping I didn't broke any good behaviour, I posted a message on Openvswitch
ML to tell the community about this. You can find the message here:

 http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2011-June/005302.html

 thanks in advance,

Thank _you_

> > PS: I wish this will be available before/for 1.0 release...
>
>   hopefully yes :-)

/me shivers

Jeremie