[libvirt-users] Beware! Newbie is in town

kadir yüceer kadiryuceer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:08:33 UTC 2011

2011/3/15 Berend Dekens <berend at cyberwizzard.nl>

> It looks to me like you don't have libvirt set up properly as the ".so"
> file is a library which should be available in a system default location.

Well I downloaded
libvirt-0.8.8.tar.gz<http://libvirt.org/sources/libvirt-0.8.8.tar.gz>and
run ./configure; make; install successfully. And I'm logged in as
root(always). Is there something else that I should do, except adding
jna.jar and the jar file within
libvirt-java-0.4.7.tar.gz<http://libvirt.org/sources/java/libvirt-java-0.4.7.tar.gz>to
the libraries section of my java project? I'm trying to run the sample
code test.java on http://libvirt.org/java.html.

Regards
Kadir