[libvirt-users] Howto set the option script=no for a tap device in the xml file

Hello,

I am trying to run a virtual machine with qemu-kvm and libvirt as a
user. In order to start the virtual machine I setup a tap device
manually, add it to the bridge and activate it via ifconfig. But I
cannot tell libvirt to not try to add the definded tap device to the
bridge by itself. It always fails telling me it cannot add tap0 to br0.

Thats the xml snippet for defining the network:

<interface type='bridge'>
	<mac address='54:52:00:38:75:dd'/>
	<source bridge='br0'/>
	<target dev='tap0'/>
	<model type='virtio'/>
</interface>

Here I would like do define "script=no" to get an output like: -net
tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap0,script=no when libvirt launches the vm.

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian Spann - http://www-vs.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~spann