[libvirt-users] no connection driver available for openvz:///system

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 21:42:58 UTC 2011

On 10/10/2011 06:57 AM, ÕÅÁ¢ºé wrote:
>   dears.
> I can not solved the problem:
>   vzctl works. But how do I connect to Virtuozzo? Using the openvz
>

> Why can not I connect to the openvz???

This may be a simple case of your libvirt binary not being pre-compiled
with openvz support.  What distro are you using?  What does:

virsh --version=long

display?  It may be that you have to recompile libvirt from a tarball
and explicitly request that the openvz code be compiled, if the
pre-built binary from your distro omits that driver.