[libvirt-users] Building an RPM

John Wayne m01z04-libvirt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 00:32:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had tried that and found numerous packages that were needed as a pre-req, so I thought of trying the make rpm route.
Anyway, I went back to rpmbuild -ta and installed all the pre-req packages, RHEL has them in their repo so it made it easier than I though.
Except for "numad is needed by libvirt-0.9.11-1.el6.x86_64", and I can't find numad RHEL rpm, I am not sure where to get numad source code to compile?

Thanks