[libvirt-users] Does libvirt abstract each and any vm specific command?

Hello,

my project still uses VBoxManage but I am inclined  to switch to
libvirt, if possible, because I like the concept.

Some rather unusual commands are used by my project...

VBoxManage modifyvm "$VMNAME" --synthcpu on
VBoxManage setextradata "$VMNAME"
"VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" "1"
VBoxManage modifyvm "$VMNAME" --natdnsproxy1 on
VBoxManage modifyvm "$VMNAME" --natdnshostresolver1 on
VBoxManage modifyvm "$VMNAME" --natdnspassdomain1 off

I haven't found any mention of synthcpu, GetHostTimeDisabled, etc. on
libvirt.org.

Does libvirt abstract each any any vm specific command? Or only the most
common ones? So, if I say, I really need the commands listed above, I
can't use libvirt?

Cheers,
adrelanos