[libvirt-users] Libvirt migration compatible

Timon Wang timonwst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:38:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am use libvirt and kvm for migrate a vm from a pc to a Dell pc server,
and the cpu feature are not the same, I am wondering if there is any
solution to make the migration works smoothly.
The PC's cpu feature is less than Dell pc server, so how to make sure the
migration work.

Another question is I found a post in 2007, said that AMD has make the
migration from amd server to intel server by AMD-V Extended Migration
 and Intel
Flex Migration, can I use these tech in libvirt?

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net