[libvirt-users] oVirt workshop coming up - January 22-24 2013

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 17:46:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I thought that some of you might be interested to hear about an upcoming
event I'm helping put together, an oVirt workshop in NetApp HQ in
Sunnyvale, California on January 22-24.

oVirt is (as I'm sure most of you know) a management system for
KVM-based virtualization - allowing you to easily handle VMs, network,
storage and hosts in a virtual datacenter.

The workshop's three day agenda will cover installation and use of
oVirt, integrating with oVirt though the platform's APIs, and
contributing to development of the project. This is an excellent
opportunity to find out what's coming in future versions of RHEV, and to
meet users who are on the bleeding edge of what we will be shipping in
future products.

Reserve your spot at this free event by registering at
http://ovirtnetapp2013.eventbrite.com/, and see
http://www.ovirt.org/NetApp_Workshop_January_2013 for more information.

We are actively seeking presenters who can talk about interesting ways
in which they are using oVirt, or share integration stories. Please send
proposals for talks to workshop-pc at ovirt.org - the official end of the
call for content is Friday 14th of December, 23:59 PST, but since we
will not be drafting the schedule until next week, any proposals
received by Monday will also be considered.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13