[libvirt-users] Difficulty with a transferred VM

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Fri Dec 21 00:38:59 UTC 2012

I have a better faster server and moved the disk from
the old one to the new one.

After the move, I edited the xml file manually to give
it the correct paths for the new machine, since the
mount point for all the VM storage pools is now different.

I get

# virsh start www.foo.org
error: Failed to start domain www.foo.org
error: internal error cannot load AppArmor profile 'libvirt-xxx .... xxx'

I tried

	aa-complain /usr/sbin/libvirtd

I even tried editing /etc/apparmor/usr.lib.libvirt.virt-aa-helper and
adding the new path to where the VM images are stored. Still no
joy.

Suggestions?