[libvirt-users] unable to get libvirt work with libxenlight

杨镭 clanherb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:06:21 UTC 2012

Hi all:

I am having problem with libxenlight as the underlying xen drive. I
compiled libvirt with configure flag: "--with-libxl". However, the output
of command: ldd libvirt.so did not show a symbol link to libxenlight.so. I
assume it should link to it, but I could be wrong.

To verify libxenlight is working, I then stopped xend. After this, virsh -c
xen:/// list can not list Domain-0 anymore. Only start xend can it display
correct Domain-0 and DomU information.

My libvirt version 0.9.9, Xen is 4.1.2. BTW,  the xl command itself is ok
after turning off xend.

--
lei yang