[libvirt-users] How to start a storage pool using libvirt?

Ananth cbananth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:20:52 UTC 2012

I figured out that poolObject.create(0) can start the storage pool. Is
there a way to automatically create the folder, if the folder does not
exist while defining a pool?
for example, if i do pool-define myPool.xml, how can I make it create the
folder if the target path does not exist? Is it necessary that the path
specified in the xml should exist already?

Regards
Ananth

--
Regards