Re: [libvirt-users] 回复: Re: virsh create err or : monitor socket did not show up

On 03/07/2012 06:44 PM, 张光鹏 wrote:
> ok,here is my log:
> Using CPU model "cpu64-rhel6"
> kvm: -device lsi,id=scsi0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4: Parameter 'driver' expects
> a driver name
> Try with argument '?' for a list.

This tells the "lsi" device is not supported by
your qemu. You must configured scsi device in
domain XML, and "lsilogic" is the default controller
model if you don't configure it. see

http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsControllers