[libvirt-users] Setting the default Hypervisor

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Thu Mar 8 13:15:49 UTC 2012

Il giorno Gio 08 Mar 2012 13:06:41 CET, Daniel P. Berrange ha scritto:
[...]
> Set the following env
>   export LIBVIRT_DEFAULT_URI=qemu:///system
> We support a config home $HOME/.libvirt/libvirt.conf for setting up
> URI aliases, but we don't currently support setting the defautl URI
> via the config file. If you file a BZ, we can easily fix that
> omission
> Regards,
> Daniel

Thank you Daniel, it works. What I don't understand is who originally
set the URI default value. My Installation step where first installing
virtualbox and then libvirt with qemu-kvm. It was some apt-get post
script that read from the system the virtualbox installation and then
sets the executable?

The point is: where does this value stored? Is it hardcoded somewhere?

Thanks a lot,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org