[libvirt-users] VM Migration error: got unknown HTTP error code

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 05:54:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
     I am trying to migrate Fedora12 VM from one RHEL 5.5 host to another
RHEL 5.5 Host running Xen Hypervisor
I am getting the error :

error: got unknown HTTP error code -599690112

I have enabled the (xend-relocation-server yes) on the destination machine.

I am able to telnet the 8002 default port from source machine but the
connection drops down immediately.

I have stopped the  firewall on both the machines.

I am attaching the Debug log of for libvirt command :

virsh -c xen:/// migrate Fedora12 xen://megha/

Any Ideas???

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."