Re: [libvirt-users] [libvirt] can not create "qcow2" format volume by Java library.

Hi.

At Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:03:42 +0800,
zhijun liu wrote:

> hi,all,
>
> when I use Java library to create volume ,specified format "qcow2",
> but when I check it use qemu-img info ,it show format is "raw".。

More info please. What exactly did you do? Does it work when you do it
manually using virsh?

You have qemu-img installed, right?

> I think it a bug,can you fix it .. thanks very much.

I cannot reproduce your problem using libvirt 0.9.12. So, either this
has been already fixed or you should try to better describe your
problem.
--
AV-Test GmbH, Henricistraße 20, 04155 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 265 310 19

Eingetragen am / Registered at: Amtsgericht Stendal (HRB 114076)
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Andreas Marx, Guido Habicht, Maik Morgenstern