[libvirt-users] A warning about "async message processing ."

Hi, all:
when I used virsh connect host like "virsh connect qemu+tcp://root ip_address/system",
I had a warning message about "warning: virNetClientIncomingEvent: 1660 : Something went wrong during async message processing"
But I can even operated. Is there a reason can cause the warning?

thanks.

xuanmao_001