Re: [libvirt-users] Threads per vCPU and vCPU clock

On 11/12/2012 03:51 AM, Vinicius Gonçalves Braga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to get the number of threads per vCPU and the vCPU clock?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by threads per vCPU.  From qemu's
perspective, there is always one thread per vcpu (that is, each vcpu is
a thread), and what the guest is doing with its vcpu (such as running an
OS that then presents multiple threads within the guest) is not
something qemu can see.

Also, what do you mean by vCPU clock?  Can there even be a case where
the guest is running at a different CPU frequency than the host?