[libvirt-users] Xen domains appear randomly

Mathias Gaunard mathias.gaunard at ens-lyon.org
Fri Sep 21 14:08:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a problem with libvirt or at least with virt-manager and virsh.

I have created Xen domains with them, and they do exist and are running
without problems, which I can attest by using Xen native tools.

However, depending on how I can connect to the machine (direct xen,
xen+ssh), and depending on the user I log in as, I may or may not see
the domains, or I may or may not be able to configure storage.

I am running Debian Wheezy and using the libvirt version from the
repositories.
Any idea of how I could try to troubleshoot this problem?