[libvirt-users] Update request: When support for live snapshot delete incl coalesce

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 14:56:42 UTC 2013

On 04/17/2013 07:52 AM, Skardal, Harald wrote:
> Does the libvirt development team have a sense of when/which version of
> libvirt will support the deletion of live snapshots, incl. the coalesce.

The answer for any open source project is: when someone cares enough to
write the patch.

I'd like for it to happen this year, but I've been fighting
higher-priority issues so I haven't personally had time to work the issue.

> With the restriction that you cannot delete the most recent snapshot!

Why would we need that restriction?  There should be nothing wrong with
deleting a most recent snapshot.