[libvirt-users] Basic Network Connections

Javi Legido javi at legido.com
Sat Apr 27 18:52:12 UTC 2013

Hi.

I guess the best way to proceed here is to explain a little bit how do you
want your networking setup. You csn have a subnet for VM's and Hypervisor,
you can have NAT, you can have bridge. Do you want to leave IP addresses
and routes to Operating System or do you prefer to leave it to KVM?

Regards.

Javier