[libvirt-users] Oracle RAC in libvirt+KVM environment

Timon Wang timonwst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:17:51 UTC 2013

Yes, SCSI bus likes pass through a shared LUN to the vm, and I am
using a shared LUN for 'share' purpose.

I found a post that vmware use lsilogic bus for the shared disk, but
my qemu/kvm version can't support lsilogic bus.

I'm tring to update qemu/kvm version for lsilogic bus support.

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net