[libvirt-users] Error while adding volume through virsh

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:36:05 UTC 2013

I am trying to add this volume to ESX pool. I have ESX server and got
connected to it. When I listed the pool the data store of ESX server was
getting listed down. So I was adding this volume to that.
I want to create a domain but for that Matthias replied that I have to add
volume which will put my .vmdk fole there.