[libvirt-users] QemuAgentCommand API documents

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 07:45:54 UTC 2013

On 22.08.2013 07:13, Praveen Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I was going through the maillist[0] and found virDomainQemuAgentCommand() support function added to python module. I also checked the API documentation and didn't able to find any pointer for this particular function. Is API documentation[1] not updated with these function details yet or I am looking to a wrong place?
>
> Another question is I am using libvirt-1.0.5.5-1.fc19.x86_64 and using virsh with qemu-agent-command I am able to execute stuff from host. but I am not able to find any API method to do that, any suggestions?

The API you're looking for is the one you've found:
virDomainQemuAgentCommand. As the second argument it accepts qemu guest
agent commands described in [3]. I'd also recommend reading [4].

Michal

3: http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=blob;f=qga/qapi-schema.json;hb=HEAD
4: http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/QAPI/GuestAgent