[libvirt-users] Does virsh support offline migration?

I saw some docs referred one option "--offline" for "virsh migrate" on the internet, and there was one section called "Offline Migration" in libvirt.org, but i did find this option on my local machine.
So, is it libvirt really support offline migration ? Is that because my libvirt is a little older?
Is that option "--offline" right?

--
Regards,
apporc