[libvirt-users] Migrate VM's to different storage pool?

Jamie Fargen jfargen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:01:14 UTC 2013

Eric,

Following along with your direction I get stuck at virsh blockcopy. I
receive an error "unsupported configuration: block copy is not supported
with this QEMU binary."

As I originally explained this host is running Red Hat EL6.3.

Is live blockcopy supported in EL6.3?

Packages:
qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-2.295.el6_3.2.x86_64
libvirt-client-0.9.10-21.el6_3.4.x86_64