[libvirt-users] Out of Memory Error

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today I noticed one strange thing. I* *removed the contents of *
usbSharedFolder.xml *and kept it blank. Then I again tried both ways i.e.
calling attachDevice method using code as well as virsh but again it
gave libvir:
VirtualBox Driver error : out of memory but I was expecting some
syntactical error. Is this a bug....??
And if it is a bug can anyone release a patch for this....??