[libvirt-users] error when call migrate function "error: invalid argument: qemuDomainMigratePrepare3: unsupported flags (0x200)"

Jiri Denemark jdenemar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 10:24:01 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 15:13:21 +0100, loic.cloatre at orange.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Good question:
> - 0.10.0 build
> - 0.9.3 on other side (with apt-get).
>
> So I download and build 0.10.0 on other side and I don't have "error:
> Unsafe migration: Migration may lead to data corruption if disks use
> cache != none" anymore.
>
> I get now another "error: XML error: missing security model when using
> multiple labels"

This looks like a bug in the code that added support for multiple
security labels. We had several bugs there in the past and they should
already be fixed. Try to use newer libvirt (0.10.0 is quite old). You
may also try one of our maintenance releases, where we try to fix bugs
present in a particular libvirt release without implementing new
features.

Jirka