[libvirt-users] VM can not start

Hi Experts,

I have libvirt 1.0.2 downloaded and build on my RH. And I also downloaded qemu 1.4.0 and build on this machine.

When I tried to start my VM ubuntu12, get error messages:

error: Failed to start domain ubuntu12
error: internal error Process exited while reading console log output:

I have no idea what does this message mean. Could you please help point out what I should do next?

Thanks,
Conny