[libvirt-users] snapshot-create-as for a single disk not all disks

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Sat Jun 22 16:12:39 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!
   Is there any way to create snaphot for a single disk of a virtual machine. As I konw, "virsh snapshot-create-as domain_name  snapshot_name --disk-only" traverses all block devices to create snapshot. However I don't want to create snapshot except for root partition.
  The version of qemu and libvirt I used is as follows:
                qemu-1.4.2 and libvrit-0.10.2
  I meet an error when I delete the snapshot which is created by "snapshot-create-as" command. whether or not qemu(1.4.2) and libvirt(0.10.2) don't support the function currently.

   Look forward to your help!