[libvirt-users] [libvirt] libvirt: xen error

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:49:22 UTC 2013

Thank you so much for the reply... :)
I am trying to build this on OpenSUSE-11.4.

And you said that I can get distro provided packages. I just want to ask
whether installing those packages will work?
Where can I get those packages? Can you please provide the link. I am
scared of playing with the kernel as I am doing these things on a server
that is why I am asking these things.

//
Varun