[libvirt-users] Errors while using blkiotune command

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 02:53:55 UTC 2013

Saurabh, please make sure blkio controller has
been mounted on your host firstly then need to
restart libvirtd service after manually mounting
it.

# lssubsys
cpuset
cpu
cpuacct
memory
devices
freezer
net_cls
blkio

or

# grep blkio /proc/mounts
cgroup /cgroup/blkio cgroup rw,relatime,blkio 0 0

--
Regards,
Alex