[libvirt-users] libvirt API reference disappeared from website

Ulrich Hochholdinger calvin at akk.org
Mon May 6 18:30:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
I think  the API Reference for libvirt disappeared from libvirt.org:

browsing to http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html
delivers no content.

The content is still available via google cache
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html

So, is this removed on purpose? Or is this some bluff from my browser (but I checked this from different sites with different browsers ;-/ )?

Cheers,
    Ulli

in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (calvin)