[libvirt-users] /dev/tty only on a new container

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:13:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com> wrote:
> I migrated the host from the Debian Squeeze to Ubuntu 12.10. Old
> containers work but I can't use the ssh command, /dev/tty is missing.
> On a new container, /dev/tty is here. The libvirt configuration is the
> same.

Hi,
I'm back again with the same issue. After updated the server to Ubuntu
13.04, all LXC containers lost the /dev/tty device (can't create it
manually). Same issue with a *fresh* LXC container.
The "funny" thing is the container works fine if launched by
lxc-start, so the problem seems to be with the container
configuration. I'm lost. Ubuntu bug or just stupid brain?

--
Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>
Twitter: @sdouche / G+: +sdouche