[libvirt-users] (Xen + libvirt) Installing and workin with xen -4.2.1 and libvirt 1.1.2

Dario Faggioli dario.faggioli at citrix.com
Fri Oct 4 15:36:28 UTC 2013

On lun, 2013-09-30 at 18:36 +0530, cooldharma06 wrote:
> hi,

Hey, sorry for replying back only now, but I was busy with other stuff
and could not go through the steps of reproducing your configuration.

Now I'm trying, but it seems I'm failing at it... :-(

> i am using debian flavor called BOSS.

Never heard of that, and the website is not telling me whether it is
based on stable, unstable or testing. At some point of this
conversation, I guessed it was unstable, but I can't be sure... Can you
check that?

> uname -a
> Linux boss 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.41-2 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>

> i installed XEN-4.2.1 from the source.

Actually, can you report _how_ you did that? Installing 4.2.x on Debian
unstable is failing in a bunch of weird ways here. What is it the exact
procedure that you followed?

Regards,
Dario