[libvirt-users] method for communication between containers

WANG Cheng D Cheng.d.Wang at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Wed Apr 9 05:55:57 UTC 2014

Dear Daniel,
As you know, following your suggestion, I can expose shared memory to two containers hosted by the same machine, thus the two containers can exchange data. Now I have a new problem: how does the containers avoid concurrent accesses to the shared memory? In a native system, this can be achieved by using semaphore. But I don't know how the two containers can see the same semaphore. Do I need to design a mechanism to control the access to the shared memory?
With my warmest regards,
Cheng