[libvirt-users] "virt-install" source location boot disk

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:53:45 UTC 2014

Hi Giuseppe... !  Thanks for the hint. ill try it.

 So from the docs, I'm seeing this:

"As of Fedora 16 there must be a biosboot partition for the bootloader to
be installed successfully onto a disk that contains a GPT/GUID partition
table, which includes disks initialized by anaconda. This partition may be
created with the kickstart option part biosboot --fstype=biosboot --size=1.
However, in the case that a disk has an existing biosboot partition, adding
a "part biosboot" option is unnecessary."

So maybe you are suggesting that, the Kickstart file needs to define the
boot info, because im installing from source and not from an ISO ?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com