[libvirt-users] Live migration process in src/qemu_driver.ca

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 20:03:05 UTC 2014

On 03/20/2014 01:43 PM, Faizul Bari wrote:
> Thanks Eric.

[please don't top-post on technical lists]

> So, I need to look at QEMU. Do you know which files/functions should I look
> at?

Here's a recent thread that is proposing to expose additional migration
statistics:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-03/msg03691.html
Looking through that series, and the files it touches, may give you a
better idea of how the existing statistics are tracked in qemu.