[libvirt-users] Fwd: Libvirt adds extra parameters in domain XML

Marina Danial marinadanial at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:29:10 UTC 2016

I have a predetermined set of commands that I want to launch qemu with:

sudo `which qemu-system-x86_64` -m 4G $(IMAGE) -enable-kvm \
-nographic \
-net nic,model=virtio,netdev=net0,macaddr=$(MAC),vlan=0 \
-netdev tap,id=net0,ifname=tap01,vhost=on,script=no,downscript=no \
-net nic,model=virtio,netdev=net1,macaddr=$(MANAGE_MAC),vlan=1 \
-netdev tap,id=net1,ifname=tap02,vhost=on,script=no,downscript=no \

I dont need any extra configuration from libvirt. is this possible? Or can
anyone help with a possible xml configuration ?