[LinchPin] Question about Linchpin demo from today

Samvaran Rallabandi srallaba at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 15:10:03 UTC 2017

Hi Steven ,

Am afraid not. In our use case , As per my knowledge we are using linchpin
to provision libvirt instances (using the qcow images produces at end of
pipeline) on duffy node such that they are used to build up the openshift
cluster based on the inventory generated . Further, end-to-end tests are
ran on the openshift cluster. However , we would be happy to help your team
in adaptation of linchpin if it suits your requirement.

Note: The demonstration today is yet to be a PR and subjected to changes.
Ideally will be released end of the month as part of linchpin 1.0.2 .

Thanks,
Samvaran Kashyap

--
Samvaran Kashyap (SK)