Corrupted avc log messages

Hello,

I had some of the SELinux folks reporting a problem with corrupted avc
messages, truncated entries, concatenated entries, etc.  I reproduced
the problem for the first time last week after a 16 hour SMP test run.
I can now reproduce the issue within 10 minutes on a UP system running
2.6.9, which is a much better test environment.  I will be adding some
debug code to determine the root cause, I will follow up with a patch
when finished.

Regards,

Peter