audit tree for inclusion in -mm

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 29 17:05:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 11:58 -0500, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 17:56 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > I've switched from BitKeeper to git and made the tree available from
> > rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/audit-2.6/
> >

> Great news.  Thanks.

I'm actually coming to the conclusion that we should just ignore the
alleged freeze for -rc and ask Linus to pull what we have -- most of
it's been in -mm for a while anyway.

For that reason I haven't yet included the patch which audits signals
sent to auditd (which is still under discussion anyway) or the auditfs
patch.

--
dwmw2