Re: [INFO] my auditfs portal page + design diagrams

Hi Timothy,

This is useful for people who are just joining the project or would
like to join the project and do not want to sift through months of
archived messages to find what they need.

I agree with you.

Also, if anyone would like the two diagrams I've done so far, please privately e-mail. I don't want to introduce large files on the
e-mail list.

I would like a copy.

Thanks,

-- ljk