Re: Another question - audit_lost

Hi,
it seems that "ps" is very good at generating too many audit events.
This could undermine the usefulness seriously - when I can just do a
"while true; do ps > /dev/null; done" in one shell to overload the
audit system, then hope that my real actions get dropped.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\