auditing procmail?

Anybody have any good ideas on what should happen for auditing and loginuid
when Sendmail invokes procmail as a delivery agent, and we're running
essentially arbitrary code as the user from their .procmailrc?  My gut
feeling is that this *should* act just like a cron job for auditing
purposes, but the sendmail/procmail interface isn't in the least PAM-ified,
so we can't just toss in a 'session required pam_audit.so'...