audit-0.6.4 released

Hi,

I am releasing a new version of the audit daemon. You can get it from
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit   This is a bug fix release and a pam
change.

pam_audit has been renamed. This is to reflect what it really does now that we
have a pam that is audit aware.

IF YOU HAVE PAM_AUDIT IN ANY PAM CONFIGURATION FILES - PLEASE REMOVE IT BEFORE
UPGRADING !!  IF YOU FORGET, YOU MAY NEED A RESCUE DISK TO GET BACK INTO YOUR
SYSTEM.

Aside from the pam change, this release is being done because I have fixed 2-3
very important bugs. There were 2 mistakes in the way that out of disk space
was being calculated and handled. Also a bug in the handling of suspended
logging. These could lead to netlink socket busy conditions and ultimately an
unresponsive system.

Please take care to grep for pam_audit in /etc/pam.d before logging out.

-Steve Grubb